Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I know many bitches in Canada


Ain't that a great title?! A really quiet lady said her half moon dialogue today and Bikram told her to say it like an anrgy American pissed off at her husband. She responded with "but I am Canadian", which was followed by a loud applause, it was so funny and perfect. Bikram responded with what is the title of this blog. Thought I would start with that.
Today starts the first day of doubles. We had 8:30 morning class with Rajashree, it was an hour and forty five minutes. There was some cramping going on with other trainees today in the morning class. I am glad I have not had to experience that yet. After class we had posture clinic with Bikram starting with half moon dialogue today. Bikram seemed fairly nice to everyone, but on the other hand everyone that went today was ready, and lined up eager to go. There is one student here that Bikram said he has been waiting for him to come to teacher training for years (Jeff?). Bikram made him show us some advanced postures after he delivered his dialogue. Bikram was so happy with us he let us go at 4:15 to prepare for the afternoon class. Bikram taught the 5pm class and gave us the biggest compliment before starting class. “You are the best first day of dialogue I have ever seen in all years at teacher training, you were ready for me, and put me in good mood for this class”. He gave some corrections during class today….knees together more, chest up more, back lean back more, hold at the ankle, chin up, chin up, look up, chin up. He brought two girls up on his podium, one to help her lock her knee in standing bow, the other was to show us the five parts of standing head to knee. There was more cramping going on this evening, a lot of people sitting at the back of that room. I am trying to stay hydrated but two ppl around me went down hard today and it kinda scared me.
I find this room not nearly as hot as at home but way more humid. It feels like the time when the humidifier got fixed and it was pumping some good moisture and a lot more ppl left the room. It was another two hour class with two songs from Bikrams love songs playing at the end in savasana. We than had an hour to eat and get back to the lecture room. Rajashree and the nurse talked about our hydration issues and how to take care of ourselves and answered any questions people had. Than Bikram came up, did some fancy muscle work with his stomach and gave us a pectorial show. That was proceeded by more half moon dialogue in front of everyone. Bikram stopped us at 12:15am and said he was going to make us watch a movie with him until 3am, so the tech guys started setting up the projector. He then stopped the tech guys and told us that we made him so happy today with our dialogue and energy that he was letting us go to bed.
Oh and I am going to try and post a picture of myself each week to see the differences. I gained 6 pounds before coming so lets see what happens, lol. I am not to concerned about my body, it has done me so well in the past in that torture room. Enough for now.
Good night.

No comments: