Monday, September 29, 2008

Saturdays Blog- Week 2 DONE


Saturday, September 27

Saturdays are 8 o’clock classes, so we were done nice and early and off for the rest of the day. Can I just say that I kicked week two’s ass! LOL! I seriously had such a good week and did not have one bad class. I think it also helps that other people have found their groove as well so the energy level has definitely picked up. There were some classes where a couple people took a knee for some postures than pulled it together and came back, while others still lied down for a majority of the class. It is only week two so I am not going to get hung up on the fact that I haven’t had to sit down yet. People were already starting to have major break throughs this week. There were a couple people that collapsed to their mats in tears. We are told they are the lucky ones that are bringing it up early, let it out, deal with it and move on. This week was such a good week, its kind of frightening to think what next week will bring.
There has already been some major blow outs with room mates that I have heard about. There are some rooms where the people are just staying out of the each others way already. There are others who have nothing but good things to say about their room mates. Eleni and I have been doing really well so far as room mates. I am not the most social person in the morning before I have breakfast, kind of like others who need their coffee in the am. I am used to having my alone time in my car on my way to work in the morning before I have to interact with people, sing-ing to the radio. Eleni and I take the same amount of time to get ready in the mornings and we have the same routine so it is perfect….so far, lol. Even after the yoga classes works out good; I get back to the room about ten minutes after her because I take a swim in the salt water pool. By that time she is all showered and I am able to jump right in and get ready. Right after class is either lunch or supper, and our preparation time is pretty in sync so we end up eating together, which is nice.
Today after class we went for lunch downstairs to the buffet. Then it was straight to bed for a nap for this girl. After the nap I did some anatomy review before heading to walmart for some milk and apple juice, oh and McDonalds for supper. When we got back I pulled out the lap top and did some writing while I watched some ER on tv, it was the only English thing I could find to watch on tv.

No comments: